Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finn's 1st B-Day

Lehi's Roundup Kid's parade just happened to fall on Finn's B-day. So, we bought him a wagon as his B-Day gift and I went to town decorating it to match his "Superman" B-Day theme. The parade ended up being a lot of fun. Thanks to all of our family and friends who supported Finn in the parade and at his B-Day BBQ. It was a special day!!!
Haydin and Finn enjoying their suckers and the parade!!!

When does the bike and wagon parade start?


Chillin' in my new B-Day wagon

Finn... destroying his B-Day cake




Cousins (Haydin and Avery) spent Finn's B-day with him at Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country/Petting Zoo. It was a great day!!!





The B-Day Boy






Finn's favorite thing at Farm Country
was the horse carosel!!! (He cried when I took him off of the horse... so I had to hurry and buy him another ticket so he could ride again. Then he really threw a tantrum when I took him off the horse the second time. Needless to say... we didn't ride the carosel another time.)

10 comments:

Kara said...

I can't believe he is one already! What a big boy! And wagons are such fun - we got one for Elise for her first Christmas and we use it all the time. He is such a cute boy.

Melissa said...

He's a doll! How do first years go by so fast? We really truly need to let Mr. Finn and Miss Lucy get together and play! Glad he had a happy birthday!

Laura Larsen said...

That was the best day!! I love Finn and miss him. Can you believe he is one. Give him lots of kisses from me.

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Happy Birthday Finn!! His wagon is so adorable Carolyn! Again, I am so sorry that we didn't make it to his party! I can't believe that he loved the ponies. That is awesome. Our girls didn't like riding them at all!

Ann Mitchell said...

I can't believe Finn is one! Did that blue frosing come off?

Hayley said...

Our babies are growing up! Happy birthday baby Finn! We hope you are doing good. Love ya

*Amanda* said...

Too cute Carolyn, I absolutely love the mohawk.

Leigh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Finn!! Can't believe you're 1 already! Give your momma a big smoocher from us!

Texas Jacksons said...

Could he be any cuter? Can't wait to see you. I'll be there in two weeks! Finn can meet his new girlfriend Trevi!

abo-bder said...




شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
تركيب كاميرات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض