Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our BIG Guy Part II

Can you say Rico Suave?

Finn loves his frog chair! He bounces on it while flapping his arms & clapping his hands. It's so dang cute.


Lately, Finn does this strange thing with his tounge. (Finally, I was able to capture it on camera.)



Spring Fam Pict



It's so entertaining watching Finn jump in his jumperoo. He's just about too big for it, but loves it so much. He gets quite the aerobic workout from jumping so vigorously & even works up a sweat. (Each time I take him out his head is a little sweaty. It's kinda funny.)
P.S. Gotta love that he's jumped off one of his socks in this picture.


"Future Soccer Playing Fireman". (The soccerball and firetruck are a few of Finn's favorite toys.)





I love this pict of my two guys laughing and having fun together. They are good buds. Will is such a fun daddy. (Thanks for being such a fab father.)
P.S. Notice our BIG guy's belly. Isn't that way too cute?





7 comments:

Kara said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big, I can't believe all the stuff he is doing. And, I absolutely love the belly. It makes me wish we lived closer so I could squeeze him.

Ann Mitchell said...

OH MY GOSH! WHAT CUTE KIDS YOU HAVE! I'M LEAVING MONDAY FOR BOSTON---NO ROBBERY THIS TIME! WE GO TUESDAY TO PLIMOUTH PLANTATION, WEDNESDAY TO THE FREEDOM TRAIL, I CAN'T REMEMBER THURSDAY AND FRIDAY---BUT---FRIDAY NIGHT I'M GOING WITH 4 GUYS TO A RED SOX GAME! SATURDAY IS LEXINGTON AND CONCORD (ON THE 18TH OF APRIL IN '75---BEGINNING OF "MIDNIGHT RIDE OF PAUL REVERE) WE WILL SEE THE REENACTMENT. (REMEMBER HOW CUTE CONCORD WAS?) RETURN SUNDAY, THE 19TH. WE'RE ALSO GOING TO GO ONE NIGHT TO THE BOSTON TEMPLE. THIS TRIP WILL BE FUN! I'M ROOMING WITH---ANALEE!!!

Sarah said...

wow he has the cutest smile! the picture of him and Will is such a great picture! Finn is such a happy boy!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Finn is so cute Carolyn! I've been meaning to call you this week, but it has been crazy! Hope everything went well last week. I prayed for little Finn every day - I didn't know which day you were having the little surgery done. Sorry I didn't ask you! Well, I think we are over our month-long illness and are ready to play! We should go to the Tulip Festival soon. And the girls do love story time at the library. Talk to you soon! Carlie

Emilee said...

He has got the most engaging big blue eye's I've ever seen! He has really grown up to be a handsome little man.

*Amanda* said...

I love the tongue, Jessica went through an odd phase with the tongue also. He has gotten so big, already. I absolutely love Finn's smiley face.

Melissa said...

I don't know if I've ever seen a cuter baby. I love his eyes. I'm sure you are enjoying him.