Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

For Finn's 1st Halloween we dressed him up like a lion... because he growls like one!

It was a long day for our little lion.


At Westfield's Halloween Parade.


We visited daddy at work, but Finn was so exhausted from Westfield's Halloween Parade... he didn't wake up to see dad. (At least daddy got to see Finn all dressed up.)



Parker (Finn's good buddy) with Finn.






Parker got a little tired of posing so started pulling silly faces!











Nixon w/ Finn. (Nix is such a pretty little girl. She's my good friend... Bre's daughter.) We were so glad they came by to visit. We don't get to see them very often becuase they live in Texas.





Bre, Finn and I. (Bre set up my blog for me... thanks Bre!!!)








1 comments:

Texas Jacksons said...

He's the cutest little lion! My mom saw pictures of Finn and went nuts. She thinks he's the cutest guy, and she can't get over how big he is. It was good to see you two. Miss ya!