Sunday, November 23, 2008

Body Worlds & Cheesecake Factory

We went with the Carter Family to Body Worlds in Salt Lake City. It was such an interesting exhibit. We had a great time viewing the human body displayed in an artistic fashion.



Mom with Finn


Grandpa Carter, Dad, Finn and Grandma Carter outside of the exhibit.

It was a tiring event for our little guy.






At the Cheesecake Factory. (Aunt Tami & Tawnya w/ Finn)





With mom and Grandpa Carter.






Finn needed some grub too.







We had a great day!!! :)

3 comments:

Texas Jacksons said...

I went to the body world exhibit a few years ago and I loved it. Super weird, but interseting. Your little guy is to die for!

Tawnya / Tami said...

I love Finn's attire - he is a stylin lil babe!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hello! I do like your new background. It's really bold and colorful. We need to get together this week - I'll bring you that Baby Mine CD!! And I forgot to get my stampin' up stuff!!!