Friday, February 27, 2009

February Pics

Daddy and Finn


Finn loves Gerber Cookies!!!

Grandpa and Finn dancing together after church.



Mommy and Finn on Valentine's Day. (Gotta love Finn's shirt.)


Going out for Chinese... Finn loves sitting in restaurant high chairs. I think he feels like a "big kid".







Happy Valentine's gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Finlinson. Mom loved the adorable "homemade" gift bag, and Finn fell in love with the monkey and stuffed books. Thank you!!!





Dad and Finn in their matching outfits.









Just hanging out in the swing... which I'm almost too big for.





Ready to go. I love Finn's hat, not only becuase it's so dang cute, but it protects his ears from the wind.



13 comments:

Kara said...

He is getting so big, and he has such beautiful eyes! He is going to be a looker for the ladies when he gets older. And, I love the Valentine's bag from Grandma and Grandpa, what a cute idea! I'll have to call you soon.

Laura Larsen said...

He is my favorite little guy. I cannot wait to see you both next week.

Ann Mitchell said...

WOW!!! HE'S REALLY GROWING!!! WHAT FUN!!!

Danae Curtis said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted pictures! Finn is just so cute- I know I always say this but he has the most beautiful eyes!

Texas Jacksons said...

Could he be any cuter! I need to call you, I'm sorry it's been so busy. No baby yet, but I'll let you know when she gets here. Love ya babe!

Emilee said...

He is growing up to be such a cute little guy! I love his adorable eyes and cheeks.

Konold's said...

He looks so much like you! When's number 2 coming??? I've been trying for 8 months and am getting frustrated!!

Mike and Kerry said...

What a cute little boy! You look like you are having a blast being his mom! Take care!

mylittlegems said...

Hey you-
he is so cute! we are having boy #3 soon ;)
send me an email sharla.palmeratgmail....
love you ;)

mylittlegems said...

Hey
Send me your email so I can invite you to our private family blog and pass it on to Rebecca ;) I don't have your current email address- or leave a comment w/ it on my blog and I won't publish it- and then I'll have it and email you :) I did leave part of it on a comment a bit ago ;)

Hayley said...

Hey! I love your pics of your baby. He is so stinking cute. Those big eyes are to die for! I hope you are doing so good. I am glad you found my blog. (I can't believe your baby is 25 lbs! Mine is barely 20 but she is super tall.. go figure)

Leigh said...

He is getting so big! I am in love with those eyes. You look beautiful as ever Carolyn.

Tawnya / Tami said...

I love all Finn's outfits - he's such a stylish little man.