Sunday, August 31, 2008

Finn's Blessing


On August 24th Finn was blessed. He was so precious in his blessing outfit. Mom loved his hat & bustle.
The Finlinson moms with their kids. (Carolyn w/ Finn, Laura w/ Avery & Haydin, Monica w/ Ellie)









Granda Finlinson blessed baby Finn. (Finn is his very first grandson!)
The dessert table. The chocolate fountain was a BIG hit!!!
Uncle Spencer, Mindy and cousin Avery in Finn's nursery.





Finn was exhausted and took a power nap during the festivities.
Haydin was quite the big cousin... she posed with Finn and Ellie for pictures!!!
All of the Finlinson cousins captured in a quick photo.
Finn and Ellie in their bumbo chairs.







6 comments:

Texas Jacksons said...

Yeah, you are a blogger! He's is so freaken cute, I want to eat him! You look great Carolyn! Your face looks so skinny! We are coming in two months for halloween, so plan on getting together, k. Love you and keep the pictures coming!

Laura Larsen said...

I love that Finn!!! We had so much fun with Finn this weekend. My girls are still searching for him at the house. We can't wait to see you all again. Give Fin a big kiss from his auntie. Post most pictures...Please.

Tawnya / Tami said...

Finn is so precious! I love that little boy to pieces. I have lots of photos in my office - I enjoy showing Finn off to my co-workers. :)

Laura Larsen said...

Hi Carolyn....this is Amie. Finn is so CUTE!!!! It was fun seeing you in vegas....you look great!!!

Ben and Marcie said...

Hi Carolyn! I saw you on Lauras blog list. I didn't know you had one too! It was good to see you this weekend at the blessing. I'm glad I finally got to see your little guy in person! He's such a cutie! Talk to ya later!

Marcie

Leigh said...

Caroline!! (remember, that's what Tommy used to call you, because you called him "Sammy!")

I can't believe I found you. I finally had to just google your name. I love that baby!! Are you guys still in Utah? Are you still teaching? Do you like how I'm asking a million questions?!

I'm putting you on my friends' list so I don't lose you!!

xoxoxoxoxo's --Leigh